Complaints Handling Policy
Spatial Hub Analytics (SHA) offers a range of products and services into the Australian market. These are marketed and sold under product brand names, however, SHA is the legal entity that supports the products and is also the entity which manages product complaints. This ensures our Board of Directors and Senior Management can track complaints and underlying issues directly.
As a customer of ours, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
All of our products have a complaints reporting tool which can be found in the Menu section of product websites. Lodging complaints through this tool is the quickest and most effective way to achieve fast resolution.
- Provide an efficient, fair, and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- Treat all complaints as urgent and important, and to resolve them as quickly as possible.
- Keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Conduct quarterly reviews, at a Management and Board of Director levels, of all complaints so that we can improve our standard of customer service.
Handling Your Complaint:
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter immediately via email or phone.
- A numbered ticket will be generated as part of the response which can be used to reference the complaint.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner, and we will generally resolve a matter within 2 business days.
- Complex complaints may take longer than 2 business days to resolve. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of our service with you, we urge you to email our Customer Support Team in the first instance at email@example.com. Our objective is to resolve most enquiries or complaints during your first contact with us. We encourage you to provide as much detail of the problem you have encountered to allows us to quickly focus on possible sources of the issue.
You can also make a complaint by using any of the other contact methods on our website, or please ask us if there is any other method you would like to use to send a complaint to us.
Complaints made to SHA are overseen by our Customer Support Team. After a complaint is made, if it is not immediately resolved, it may require investigation. This process may take 2 business days, or longer (in which case we will update you with the reason for the delay and the expected resolution timeframe).
If you are not satisfied with the response tendered to you, you may ask our Customer Support Team to escalate your complaint to senior management directly. If so, we will try to make a senior management representative available to address the complaint as soon as possible.
When your complaint is resolved, we will confirm this with you within 2 business days. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction by us, and depending on the nature of your complaint, we will consider possible remediation measures which typically will be in the form of purchase credits for future use.
Our complaints policy does not inhibit your rights to seek relevant regulatory reviews or mediation. Should you wish to pursue this route we will fully and openly cooperate with any investigation that may be undertaken